Monday, November 10, 2008

Secret Santa 08


Well I started on my SS today, my person asked for a WIP Knitting bag. Wasn't going to post on my blog, just incase they try and find out who thier SS was but meh... if they find out, then well done on snooping! lol So my person likes turtles, I hunted everywhere for some quilting cotton with turtles on it!! But couldn't find anything!! So found this, which came close enough, hope she likes it though!! Got the pattern from this link.... http://www.gotfabric.com/projects/0106tote.php. I am very impressed with how it turned out, and think I will have to make one for myself hehe.And made DP some more boxers today.I know definitely one of the things I am doing for my SS's son, have ordered the fabric, just have to wait for that arrive to make that, will post pics once it's all made :)


No comments: